About this Event
CUBE Network and Deloitte Muslim Network are delighted to invite you to our Ramadan: Medical, Mental And Spiritual Preparation event with learned specialists providing advice and guidance to get you ‘Ramadan Ready’ and top tips for broader wellbeing!
Join us online where our expert guests will provide practical advice on preparing your mind, body, and soul for Ramadan and beyond with two insightful talks.
• ‘The Benefits of Fasting: A Neurologists’ Perspective’ | Outlines the scientific basis and medicinal benefits of fasting with a practical guide on how to prepare in advance of Ramadan and fasting year-round. Includes ‘Top Tips on how to change the direction of daily habits for improved wellbeing, quality of life, and happiness.
• ‘Ramadan Reminders’ | Advice and reflection on the religious and spiritual approach advised for Ramadan and guidance helping us to Learn, Love & Live Islam.
A Q&A session will follow, as an opportunity for you to ask your own questions to the speakers.
• Dr. Naheed Khan – Consultant Neurologist.
• Sh. Haytham Tamim – Islamic Scholar (Utrujj Foundation)
• Hauwa Shehu – CUBE Host ( Crown Prosecution Service)
• Amir Hussain – Deloitte Muslim Network Host
Please submit any questions you have for the panel to email@example.com
We look forward to welcoming you to this event.
Limited FREE Places – Register Now!
1. FREE admission to the event via Zoom.
2. Zoom access details will be sent via a follow-up email once you have registered.
3. Event will promptly start at 6:00 PM insha’Allah.
How will my personal data be processed?
CUBE Network as registration facilitator will process your personal data for the purpose of organizing this event and to inform you of future events.