About this Event
Kentucky’s 1st Annual “Muslim Day at the Capitol”
Kentucky Muslims, this is our day at the Kentucky State Capitol in Frankfort!
Muslims from all over the State of Kentucky will get to do the following together:
- Tour the building where the laws that govern Kentucky are made
- Hear special guest speakers including Kentucky State Legislators & CAIR National Representatives
- Attend a special session training on how to advocate for issues that affect your family and community
- Pray Salat-ul-Dhuhr in the prestigious State Rotunda
- Meet and speak with the Legislators who represent you
This is a free event and lunch will be provided compliments of the Frankfort Muslim Community, but tickets are limited.