Join the Charleston team as we fundraise for the amazing new initiatives coming out as we celebrate a decade of service in Charleston, SC
About this Event
Our team knows it is important to move forward and raise awareness and critical funds for the people we continue to serve in these times of crisis. As we are unable to do a physical banquet we are planning a virtual fundraiser starting from now leading up to a virtual event
During the COVID-19 state of emergency, our people – from our families we serve to frontline caregivers – have been deeply affected, and we face mounting costs and lost revenue due to the pandemic. We greatly appreciate your support to ensure the well-being of our people and the stability of the organization
Our fundraiser is active from now on. Our website is accepting donations or checks are welcome and in the memo please write Rays of Hope, and a live one and a half giving hour on March 20th will be a virtual event.
The program on March 20th will include the following
- Video messages from our guest of honor Kristin Graziano and special speaker Dr. Altaf Hussain
- Detailed Report by Dr. Reshma Khan on our impact in COVID as well as exciting new initiatives coming up.
- A special segment called Rays of light where we celebrate 10 of our special individuals /organizations who have had the greatest impact on program building over the last 10 years
- Community Awards: Honoring and recognizing heroes who worked tirelessly in COVID 19 to provide relief to our community. Get inspired
- Live lend a hand donation option
- Silent Auction